stolen thoughts
you know
who I am
the causal event
leaving crators
newly structured pattens
on the face of the world
bringer of light?
where will this end
some kind of landing
crash or otherwise
first, lust.
the ethereal
being
ephemeral even
a start
a jumping off point
what to reflect upon from this
lust
a division of night and day
accepted and hidden
light to dark
divided
then sound
of what?
questions asked
a meeting of converse opinions
consonants clacking
though that thing called
ether
we know otherwise
but tip back
sip back
relax in its inhalation
expanding
until i
land.
. . . . .
the original
at times i feel that need
of response
reiteration
a visceral reaction.....
travis
Excercise .6.
Category: Writing and Poetry
I know
Who I am:
The Cause and Creator.
The structure of a crator.
A landing of light in the World.
(Has it no landing?)
Firstly, dust.
The ethereal being
Light looks through and
Reflects from.
Dust divides the light into land
Like it is Night and Day.
Then sound-
The waves meet, the
Ether is complete, as
Consonants expand:
That's Land.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home